PinePhone Pro

Footer footer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:49:42 GMT 2021

Greetings KMyMoney Users/Development Team!

I hope I've come to the right place for this question.

Are there any plans for KMyMoney to offer a mobile version of the app (I'm
primarily interested in Android) or even better yet, a version for the
upcoming PinePhone Pro?

I'm not a developer so I'm still on the fence about buying a PinePhone Pro
when they become available.  But if KMyMoney would be in the works and/or
work on the PinePhone Pro, I'd likely buy one.

Thanks for all your hard work on KMyMoney!  I absolutely love this
program!  I've been using it for over 15 years.

Terry