question on Income and Expenses by Year report

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 14 23:33:02 GMT 2021

I just noticed that in the named report (both the default and any
limiting to fewer specific years) the columns always split years:
2010/11  2011/12 2012/13 .....

In the Configuration/Range tab other than the default report, which
shows All dated, the range is fro 1/1 of some year to 12/31 of a later
year.  My fiscal year starts 1 January.

Oddly, in adjusting the range to drop some early years, if I make the
start 1/2, the columns show up as whole years, but if I make it 1/1
then the colums split years.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any explanations?

Thanks.