Mater Branch Issue

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Apr 9 17:58:49 BST 2021

I use a script to run it. The script checks for or creates a lock file
and will tell me it's already running on another computer if the lock
file is present. I use syncthing to keep my files in sync across
several computers and this keeps me from having KMM opened in 2 or
more computers.

None of that really matters. What does matter is that my script
includes the path and file name to the only KMM file I ever use. If I
remove the path and file name it does not open the CVS importer
window.

When you asked how I run it my first thought was "why would that
matter". Clearly it was a better question than I first thought it was.

I hope this helps.

----
Brendan Coupe