Translation improvment (suggestion)

anders.ostling at gmail.com anders.ostling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:42:03 GMT 2020

Hi

In KMyMoney Settings/Holidays, there are an item "Namnsdagar i Sverige". This
translates to "Namesdays", i.e. not public holidays. I see that there is
numerous other list items like "Helger för xxx (country)" but no "Helger för
Sverige" which would make more sense.

I would like to start using your nice app, and maybe I can offer to assist in
translation to Swedish. I have a good knowledge in finacial matters and
terminology, and plenty of time that I would like to use for the best of the
Linux community.

My experience with Linux and development started in the early 1990, and I was
an KDE user in the early 2000 before my interests  (and lack of time) forced
me to focus on other things. I took up Linux again a couple of years ago, and
came back to KDE just a week ago. Boy have it been improved and matured!

Best regards
Anders