KMymoney load setup (as described in a forum post)

anders.ostling at gmail.com anders.ostling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:27:03 GMT 2020

Hi, new user here.

Have created 2 saving accounts, went find. Now trying to create a Loan account
(house), but I am unable to finish the setup.
I have a load for 795000 SEK from june 2019. Currently 756000 SEK after 1 1/2
years of payments.

Original load 755000 SEK
Current balance 756000 SEK
Monthly payments, fixed rate 1,9%
Load period 36 months
Monthly payment so far 3200 kr (incl interest, last mortage on Oct 30)

When I try to finalize the setup, I get this

"You have entered mis-matching information. Please modify your figures or leave
one value empty to let KMyMoney calculate it for you

Best regards