Notice regarding upcoming gitlab migration

Dawid Wrobel me at dawidwrobel.com
Sun May 17 01:22:48 BST 2020

Jack,

In my case it was enough to set the origin remote URL to the new one:

 $ git remote --v
origin git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney (fetch)
origin git at git.kde.org:kmymoney (push)

 $ git remote set-url origin git at invent.kde.org:office/kmymoney.git

 $ git remote --v
origin git at invent.kde.org:office/kmymoney.git (fetch)
origin git at invent.kde.org:office/kmymoney.git (push)

 $ git pull
Already up to date.

I also had to add my SSH keys to my profile in GitLab, but other than that
it was fairly smooth.