Question about Future cashflow

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun May 10 11:44:35 BST 2020

Hi Juan,

On Samstag, 9. Mai 2020 23:56:33 CEST Juan Pablo Toro wrote:

> Hi guys.

There may be women here also :)

> I am new to Kmymoney. I have been using Quicken for ever but I had
> it. I downloaded Kmymoney and so far so good. Quick question about the
> forecast feature. how can I get a graph showing the future cashflow of my
> accounts?

You can do that by using the Forecast view. If you don't see it, you may
have to enable the plugin before it shows up in the plugin configuration
of KMyMoney.

Details about the functionality can be found in the KMyMoney manual at

  https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.forecast.html

Also, the reporting section contains reports for forecasts. Check

  https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.reports.html

Hope that helps. If you have more questions, ask here or on IRC as last time.

Cheers

Thomas

Dear inventor of German: You forgot to define a translation for
'resize' (as verb). Please fix. -- Sebas Kügler