general question on compiling with craft

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Mar 30 19:36:27 BST 2020

Jack,

On Montag, 30. März 2020 00:58:58 CEST Jack Ostroff wrote:

> I'm trying to see if I can actually help get a more recent version of
> KMM working with ofx and maybe even AqBanking for Windows, so I've
> finally succeeded in getting Craft set up on Win 10 in a VirtualBox
> instance.  I've got most of the dependencies installed, but there are
> some which still require python27.    As part of seeing if any of those
> might be eliminated (by comparing the compiles to my Gentoo box, where
> there is definitely a strong move to remove python27) I've noticed that
> KMyMoney on Craft still requires qtwebkit, instead of qtwebengine.  I
> suppose it doesn't really matter in the short run, but I figure it's
> worth trying to switch if qtwebkit is deprecated.  However, I don't see
> anything in craft or the blueprint that goes into any of the details of
> how a program is configured.  I'd appreciate it if anyone can provide
> any pointers about that.

Windows is strange stuff. Or is it Qt on Windows, I am not sure. Anyway,
my latest change

https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/commit/?h=5.0&id=d8052a698b736ddc0b9af6287ae698194cf0f10d[1]

should add file:// in front of the filename, but somehow, it does not work:

What is going on here? Any ideas?

Thomas

'Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.'
 -Popular Mechanics, 1949

--------
[1] https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/commit/?h=5.0&id=d8052a698b736ddc0b9af6287ae698194cf0f10d