general question on compiling with craft

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sun Mar 29 23:58:58 BST 2020

I'm trying to see if I can actually help get a more recent version of
KMM working with ofx and maybe even AqBanking for Windows, so I've
finally succeeded in getting Craft set up on Win 10 in a VirtualBox
instance.  I've got most of the dependencies installed, but there are
some which still require python27.    As part of seeing if any of those
might be eliminated (by comparing the compiles to my Gentoo box, where
there is definitely a strong move to remove python27) I've noticed that
KMyMoney on Craft still requires qtwebkit, instead of qtwebengine.  I
suppose it doesn't really matter in the short run, but I figure it's
worth trying to switch if qtwebkit is deprecated.  However, I don't see
anything in craft or the blueprint that goes into any of the details of
how a program is configured.  I'd appreciate it if anyone can provide
any pointers about that.

Thanks.