Fwd: [Patch] Add a reversing transaction to the one(s) currently selected

Dawid Wrobel me at dawidwrobel.com
Thu Mar 26 14:16:09 GMT 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 2:33 PM Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

Hmm, an addition is usually faster than a multiplication, hence why. That
> was
> probably written before we had a unary minus operator.

Makes sense. Fixed and pushed.

> How do we want to proceed with your changes? I could get them from your
> repo and add
> them to KMyMoney.

I applied for a KDE dev account, so hopefully once approved I'd be able to
push them myself. Otherwise I can create a phabricator patch or, if you
prefer, feel free to merge my remote GitHub branch. Whichever works better
for you.

Dawid