Removing obsolete ktoblzcheck dependency

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Mar 26 11:39:01 GMT 2020

On Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 20:56:19 CET Dawid Wrobel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ktoblzcheck is no longer a dependency for aqbanking, so I suppose it should
> be removed:
> https://github.com/aqbanking/aqbanking/commit/7f603a225078997403ab1f3143d28117a6218c86

You mean from the 3rdparty directory in KMyMoney?

I always looked at the beginning of the aqbanking.spec.in in AqBanking and there it was still listed. I changed that today in AqBanking

commit 26f5998fc67ae6cf04b46c0c7d3c7e6272db2449 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD>
Author: Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>
Date:   Thu Mar 26 09:31:15 2020 +0100

    Amend commit 7f603a2250789

    Remove reference to ktoblzcheck in comment

90 percent of all errors are located
60 cm in front of the display.