[Patch] Docker image for remote development

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Mar 21 17:44:45 GMT 2020

Dawid,

On Samstag, 21. März 2020 16:06:07 CET Dawid Wrobel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a Dockerfile and docker-compose that lets me do all my
> development remotely. I use it with CLion on my Mac and it works
> flawlessly, sparing myself all the dependency handling headaches.
>
> https://github.com/wrobelda/kmymoney/tree/docker_dev_env
>
> Let me know if you want me to document how to set it up under CLion. I am
> quite sure VSCode can be configured to do the same.

I don't know either one, but it could certainly be of help for others.

We are still looking for someone with MacOS knowhow to take care of the 'broken'
CI build on https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/MacOS/job/KMyMoney_Release_macos/

If you have some ideas what needs to be done that would be great.

Having trouble with Windows? Reboot!
Having trouble with Linux? Be root!