New cmake error

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 13 18:40:37 BST 2020

On my Arch Linux laptop, cmake now gives me many errors similar to:

CMake Error at /usr/share/ECM/modules/ECMAddTests.cmake:110
(add_executable):
   Target "mymoneyobject-test" links to target "Qt5::WebKitWidgets" but the
   target was not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an
   IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

This is with master or 5.1 branch, and I can't remember the last time I
did a successful build on this laptop, so I don't know if something
changed due to some upgrade, or if something changed in the cmake files
since I last built here.  I'm pretty sure I've done a successful build
on my Gentoo desktop within the past week, but I'm not home right now to
confirm.

Thanks for any suggestions.