KMyMoney stable branch switched from 5.0 to 5.1

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 4 23:54:05 BST 2020

Hi Brendan,

I know I saw a comment about this from Thomas, but I can't find it
right now.  I think he did that to imply that right now, branch 5.1
holds a 5.1 pre-release version.  At the time of release, he'll tag it
as 5.1.  Master should still show 5.0.90.

Hope I got this right, and that it makes sense.

Jack