macos ofx importer error

Chuck Fossen cfossen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:35:21 GMT 2020

Console output:
OfxImporterPlugin::slotImportFile
setup callback routines
process data
LibOFX INFO: libofx_proc_file(): File format not specified, autodetecting...
LibOFX INFO: libofx_proc_file(): Detected file format: OFX (Open Financial
eXchange (OFX or QFX))
LibOFX INFO: sanitize_proprietary_tags() removed: <INTU.BID>7492</INTU.BID>
LibOFX ERROR: find_dtd():Unable to find the DTD named opensp.dcl
LibOFX ERROR: find_dtd():Unable to find the DTD named ofx160.dtd
LibOFX ERROR: ofx_proc_file(): FATAL: Missing DTD, aborting
process data done

--
Chuck Fossen
952-882-7902 h