Patches

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jan 13 15:57:05 GMT 2020

Hi John,

On Montag, 13. Januar 2020 16:32:35 CET John Hayes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is John Hayes and I wanted to ask if your patches are submitted
> through phabricator or somewhere else. I submitted a trivial spelling
> correction patch to phabricator yesterday. I have been trying to get up to
> date on the codebase and found those.

Yes, phabricator is the right choice. Please select #kmymoney as the reviewer or let us know the URL to the patch here.

Thomas

What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.
What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.
What we can't understand we call nonsense.
What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk