segfault in new ledger code

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 05:11:39 GMT 2020

HI all,

I finally got time to compile it and test it with the unfinished
features enabled.

Using the new ledger, on Gnome X or Gnome Wayland, I do not see the
same segfaults as Jack. The new ledger loads. The data picker works
fine here. I can't save the transaction but I imagine that is due to
the unfinished work perhaps.

KDE Frameworks 5.64.0
Qt 5.13.2 (built against 5.13.2)
The wayland windowing system