Fwd: EU Survey on "Sustainable OSS communities in the public sector" [thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org]

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 26 00:03:33 GMT 2020

On 2020.02.25 17:00, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
Hey everyone,
The European Commission is currently looking for input on "Sustainable
OSS communities in the public sector" via an open survey.
I believe it's a great opportunity to show politicians and bureaucrats
how to collaborate with us in a sustainable way.
Therefore, I'd encourage all KDE projects who have any kind of
significant touch points with the public sector (e.g. their software
being used in public schools or universities, government agencies,
whatever) to participate in the survey.
I'd think it's best to fill the survey out once per public sector
project.  You can find it here:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/OSORsurvey2020sustainabilitycommunities
Thank you,
Thomas

This sounds like a good idea to me, but I assume one of the developers
in the EU is more appropriate to complete the survey for KMM.

Thoughts?