inconsistency in ledger display of category

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 10 18:29:46 GMT 2020

I've got a category, and when I display the ledger view of it, all
transactions show the payee, but only about half of them show the
account.  In all cases, the category is in split 2, and the account is
in split 1.  The transactions which do not show the account are for a
variety of accounts, some of which ARE displayed in other
transactions.  The context menu for all the transactions does show both
the Payee and the Account.  I have not yet createD a small .kmy file to
demonstrate the issue, but I'll try.

Any suggestions on what might cause this?

Thanks.