Compiling on Ubuntu fails at 97 , how to enable KBanking, AqBanking?

Timon timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Fri Sep 20 18:42:31 BST 2019

Hi Brendan,

on Ubuntu it's in both of these:

timon at ubuntu18-imac:~$ apt-file search qsqldriverplugin.h
libqt4-dev: /usr/include/qt4/Qt/qsqldriverplugin.h
libqt4-dev: /usr/include/qt4/QtSql/qsqldriverplugin.h
qtbase5-dev: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtSql/qsqldriverplugin.h

Both qtbase5-dev and libqt4-dev are already installed ...

But I decided to leave this question open at the moment das Thomas
suggestion "-DENABLE_SQLCIPHER=OFF" did the trick and KMM compiles now.

It as was also very easy to do using the .conf file in your set of
script. I f ind these very useful. Have you considered putting them up
on Github or some other public git service (bitbucket, gitlab etc.)?

Cheers,

Timon

--

Viele Grüße