Compiling on Ubuntu fails at 97 , how to enable KBanking, AqBanking?

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Sep 19 22:51:48 BST 2019

So close... I have no idea what is wrong, probably a dependency that
you are missing. I think you may be the first person to use my
scripts. Have you tried compiling front he master branch of the latest
release to make sure it's not a 5.0 branch issue?

I'm on Fedora 30 and when I search for installed packages with "sql"
in the name I get:

kf5-akonadi-server-mysql.x86_64
mono-data-sqlite.x86_64
mysql-selinux.noarch
postgresql-jdbc.noarch
qt5-qtbase-mysql.x86_64
sqlcipher.x86_64
sqlite.x86_64
sqlite-libs.x86_64

I think this is the relevant part of your error:

Scanning dependencies of target qsqlcipher_autogen
[ 95%] Automatic MOC for target qsqlcipher
[ 95%] Built target qsqlcipher_autogen
Scanning dependencies of target qsqlcipher
[ 95%] Building CXX object
kmymoney/plugins/sqlcipher/CMakeFiles/qsqlcipher.dir/smain.cpp.o
/usr/local/src/kmm/kmymoney-2019.09.19-21.35.50-GIT-5.0/kmymoney/plugins/sqlcipher/smain.cpp:40:10:
fatal error: qsqldriverplugin.h: No such file or directory
 #include <qsqldriverplugin.h>

----
Brendan Coupe