kmm 5.0.6 shows no plugins

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Thu Sep 5 20:15:29 BST 2019

Dear developers!

As I need this PSD2 fix
"410865 Access to German online banking requires product key"
I tried to build kmm master myself in conjunction with gwenhywfar
4.20.2, aqbanking 5.8.2 and alkimia 8.0.

All went well, but when starting my new build it complains with
"Couldn't find any plugin for opening storage."

When I look into KMM -> Settings -> Plugins no plugin is listed, but all
*.so files are available in /usr/lib/qt5/plugins/kmymoney/

How do I point KMM to read the plugins from the right directory?

Regards,
Martin