KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Oct 15 18:19:58 BST 2019

On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019 18:36:35 CEST Jack wrote:

> ofxhome is used to get the list of institutions and connection
> information.  I'm a bit confused about the connection to ofxhome never
> finishing.  Once the list of banks is displayed, the connection with
> ofxhome has successfully completed.  What "stayed up" for a while
> without finishing?
>
> On the dialog you displayed, in the short run, you might try just
> selecting one of the two lines, and downloading only a few day's of
> transactions to see which account it actually is.  I'll have to try
> unmapping and remapping one of my accounts to see if I have the same
> problem.  Also, once you do select one of the accounts, you can Edit the
> Account, and select the Online Settings tab.  The Account Details subtab
> will show the account number.  The Import Details subtab is where you
> can set the start date of the transactions requested when you next
> update the account.

I just tried to map an account against a testserver where I have a testaccount (provided by http://www.innovision.com/).

It shows the dialog as follows:

So it's not a matter of KMyMoney but the data provided by your bank.

The data downloaded may be found in ~/.local/share/kmymoney/response.ofx when you turn on OFX logging the the Settings/General/Support tab. Attention: this file may contain sensible information.

The same directory also contains the XML files downloaded from ofxhome

Hope that helps.

Regads

Thomas

It does not make sense to hire smart people, and then
have them follow stupid rules. -- Oleg Vishnepolsky on LinkedIn