KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 15 15:25:12 BST 2019

I'm not certain, but I would guess you need to make the window wider or
resize the first column to make it wide enough to actually display the
account numbers.  I haven't mapped any accounts recently,  but I've
certainly done it at institutions where I have multiple accounts, so it
is (or at least was) possible.