KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:30:21 BST 2019

Thomas, Jack,

I wanted to test what you recommended: "An idea would be then to switch
sqlstorage back on and see if it helps. If so, we need to fix the build
system."

So with:

 ENABLE_SQLCIPHER                 OFF

 ENABLE_SQLSTORAGE                ON

The make -j 8 command; Completed successfully.

Perhaps the build system needs updating? I don't know much about it.

meanwhile, I will continue to move forward to see if I can test the
online banking without using aqbanking.

thanks,

JV