another appimage oddity (stock price fetching fails)

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sat Oct 12 00:16:06 BST 2019

I've been using the appimage version for the past few days, following
the issues with importer plugins, and just discovered that it fails
when fetching stock prices.  (empty quote data)  Re-installing 5.0.6,
using the exact same data file, and all prices get fetched with no
problem.  I'm pretty sure I'm currently using Financial Times for all
my stock prices.

Just to check - the appimage is fetching from
http://funds.ft.com/uk/Tearsheet/Summary?s=PFE... but locally compiled
5.0.6 is using
http://funds.ft.com/uk/Tearsheet/Summary?s=PFE... and I don't see any
difference between them.
Lookoing at the online quotes config for Financial Times, they also
appear to be identical.

Any thoughts?