KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 02:27:56 BST 2019

I guess the only question, is why does it not find it? Is it because I
don't have something configured correctly?

I don't currently keep it in a sql database, I just use whatever
default KMM starts up with. This may seem trivial to you but to me it
makes it difficult to understand if I have the product compiled and
installed correctly. Also, leave me wondering why it cannot find the
package even though it is installed on the system.

Anyways, if it doesn't matter, that is fine. I just want to understand
what is causing it not to find it.

Will update soon. Thanks again!

JV