KMyMoney Compile..3rdparty directory

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:27:15 BST 2019

Thanks guys!

But, why do I get this then?

sqlcipher.x86_64 : SQLCipher is an open source extension to SQLite that
provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files.
sqlcipher.i686 : SQLCipher is an open source extension to SQLite that
provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files.
sqlcipher.x86_64 : SQLCipher is an open source extension to SQLite that
provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files.
sqlcipher-devel.x86_64 : Development files for sqlcipher
sqlcipher-devel.i686 : Development files for sqlcipher
sqlcipher-devel.x86_64 : Development files for sqlcipher
==================================================== Name Matched:
sqlcipher
libgda-sqlcipher.x86_64 : SQLiteCipher provider for libgda
libgda-sqlcipher.x86_64 : SQLiteCipher provider for libgda
[kodemonkey at thinkpad build]$ sudo dnf install sqlcipher-devel.x86_64
Last metadata expiration check: 0:20:52 ago on Thu 10 Oct 2019 05:05:01
PM CDT.
Package sqlcipher-devel-3.4.1-5.fc30.x86_64 is already installed.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
[kodemonkey at thinkpad build]$