Help review KMyMoney

Jesus Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:25:23 GMT 2019

Hi all,

If you feel so inclined, please go to
https://www.slant.co/topics/1386/~best-personal-finance-budgeting-software-tools#4
and give your feedback on KMyMoney.

I went there to give my feedback on KMY so that other users know how great
the application is. KMY is a rock solid application. It is really awesome
and I think more people should adopt it.

Beautiful modern UI and great functionality built into it.

Thanks for all the hard work, if you can, please go out and give your
review. I found about KMY through Slant although it was not the highest
rated. I noticed this past weekend that it only has a handful of review. If
we all took a minute and give a quick review we may help many others find
this great application!

Sorry if this was not the right place to sent this note to.

Thanks for all the hardwork.

JV