kmymoney.org/rss.php is gone

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Nov 11 12:09:40 GMT 2019

Hi Thomas,

On Montag, 11. November 2019 10:37:22 CET Thomas Ritter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just a note: the RSS feed of the kmymoney website is gone. This list is
> noted as Webmaster on the website.
>
> I am not subscribed to the list.

thanks for the information. The logic was still using PHP5 syntax while the
server may have been upgraded to PHP7 in the meantime. I made the necessary
changes but they had no effect and the server still reacts with a "500
internal error" when using this URL.

I opened a sysadmin ticket to resolve the issue.

Regards

Thomas

I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key: http://pgp.zdv.uni-mainz.de:11371/pks/lookup?
op=index&search=0x8D4DE062AA2EB01C
Fingerprint: D69A 745A 5533 1F44 F404 D825 8D4D E062 AA2E B01C