On Line Account

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 8 23:01:40 GMT 2019

On 2019.11.07 18:21, Paulo Rocha wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> first of all, congrats for th KMyMoney. I´m  MS Money´s user for many
> years, ant KKM looks promissing
>
> Here in Brazil one of the biggest bank is called Bradesco and I can
> connect directly by MS Money Do you have any clue how to do it ? I
> don´t know what I have to type on these cells
>
> Best regards
Since you can connect to the bank with MS Money, the bank almost
certainly does OFX direct connect.  However, I do not see it included
in the list of banks our software knows about (at least for using
libofx connections; can someone else confirm aqbanking uses the same
list of institutions?)  That means that it should be possible for you
to map the account so you can download transactions, but it may not be
easy, because banks are generally not very helpful if you use anything
except the commercial financial software they support.

First question - are you trying to map the account with libofx or with
aqbanking?  When you first try to map the account, are you sure the
bank is not included in the list of institutions that is presented?

Also, please confirm which version of KMM you are using, although any
recent version should be OK just to get this set up.