is there a command that we can run to load all dependencies

ralf.habacker at freenet.de ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Nov 7 22:26:21 GMT 2019

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----> Von: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
> Gesendet: Do. 07.11.2019 23:19
> An: For KMyMoney development , ,
>,  kmymoney-devel at kde.org

which is called with the following options:

feature_summary(WHATREQUIRED_PACKAGES_NOT_FOUNDDESCRIPTION"The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:")feature_summary(WHATOPTIONAL_PACKAGES_NOT_FOUNDDESCRIPTION"The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:")feature_summary(WHATENABLED_FEATURESDESCRIPTION"The following features have been enabled:")feature_summary(WHATDISABLED_FEATURESDESCRIPTION"The following features have been disabled:")According to https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/FeatureSummary.html it may be good to change this in

     feature_summary(WHAT ALL FATAL_ON_MISSING_REQUIRED_PACKAGES)

to see also REQUIRED and OPTIONAL packages, which were found.