Website for KMyMoney

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Fri Nov 1 21:10:58 GMT 2019

Hello,

I have good news for the KMyMoney websites. I found someone who would
like to help me to convert the content to the new markdown based
system. :) Some commits are already available in the jekyll branch and
can be build using bundle[1].

```
bundle install --path vendor/bundle
bundle exec jekyll server
```

I have a question about the current website: Would it be possible to
merge the news section[2] and the release note section[3] Currently,
a user needs 3 clicks to find the changelog of the latest version from
the homepage and supporting more feed will be more difficult for me.

And could the KMyMoney development team provide me with some up to date
screenshot using breeze? Don't really need be a lot, but including
beautiful graphics is always nice from a promo point of view ;)

Cheers,
Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu

[1]: https://jekyllrb.com/