KMyMoney vs Gnucash double-entry entry

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Tue May 7 15:25:04 BST 2019

Dear Jesus,

a hundred people a hundred opinions/specific needs.
In all my life as an industrial consultant (technical and financial, now
retired) I have tried may be one dozen of different financial software
programs.
KMM is simply brilliant for a broad sector of (private?) users. I think
we can agree that whatever software one uses highly depends on his/her
needs and that's perfectly allright.

Nevertheless, there are still some useful features missing and I must be
mistaken if Thomas and other developers would not be aware of that. I
trust they are working on it.

Thanks to the developers and cheers!

Michael Berger