Replace all KMyMoneyEdit instances to AmountEdit

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun May 5 18:47:47 BST 2019

Jose,

On Montag, 29. April 2019 04:01:36 CEST José Arthur Benetasso Villanova wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Some months ago I submitted a patch regarding to tab navigation, where the
> solution was to use AmountEdit instead of KMyMoneyEdit.
>
> I wonder if it's better to use AmountEdit everywhere to have a consistent
> experience.

Yes, that is what needs to be done.

> I did some coding: https://phabricator.kde.org/D20887

I added the KMyMoney group as reviewer and will take a look at it during the next couple of days. Please ping me if I don't.

> There are places where the calculator is not showing up, but the code is
> compiling and all tests green.

I saw a you updated the diff. Do they now show up?

> What do you think?

I'll answer that on Phab.

> Thanks in advance.

Regards

Thomas

There's a fine line between a numerator and denominator.
Only a fraction of people will get the joke.