OFX Import Issue

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed May 1 17:09:06 BST 2019

I'm running a fresh copy of KMM compiled from the master branch.

When I import my paycheck from my bank it matches with similar
transaction from about a year ago. All of the spits are wrong. it
should be matching with a recent transaction but it appear to pick the
one with the closest amount. I have set the Import setting to match
transactions within 14 days but that seems to be ignored. Changing
this to 60 days does not help.

On the data entry settings tab I set the Same transaction if amount
differs by less than 15%. The most recent transaction is about 5%
more.

----
Brendan Coupe