KMyMoney vs. AmountEdit

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Mar 10 12:21:39 GMT 2019

Hi José,

fortunately, it's not all of KMyMoney vs. AmountEdit but only KMyMoneyEdit :)

On Sonntag, 10. März 2019 13:03:34 CET José Arthur Benetasso Villanova wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I found the same behaviour (as expected) that KMyMoneyEdit blocks the TAB
> navigation on other screens.
>
> Will KMyMoneyEdit be retired? If yes, How can I tackle it? Open a bug
> report and change all instances?

Yes, you could open a bug report that there is a TAB navigation issue with KMyMoneyEdit.

Like last time, you can add your changes to Phabricator and we take a look at it. Feel free to add multiple review requests for different areas you find. If they are not too many you could collect the changes in one request of course.

Hope that helps

Thomas

p.s. Maybe you subscribe to the developers mailing list

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
 (Punch, 1855)