Patch/branch to hide liabilities that have zero balance

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jun 16 10:33:39 BST 2019

Jeremy,

On Sonntag, 16. Juni 2019 05:05:32 CEST Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's been far too long since I've last made a change to some kde repository
> that I don't maintain (and those that I do also tbh) I came up with a
> quick/small patch to hide the liability accounts that have a zero balance
> on the home screen. It cleans up my home screen quite a bit since I have
> some liability accounts I haven't closed, but that have a zero balance and
> don't typically need to be concerned about. I've pushed the patch to a
> hide-zero-liabilities branch and attached it here. Is phabricator typically
> used for code review lately? or just pushing branches and mentioning it in
> the mailing list here? or something else entirely?

Phabricator is the way to go (until we move to Gitlab when the general decision has been made).

The patch looks good in general. I do have a few minor comments and improvements, though. Would it make sense to extent it to also cover asset accounts? But we could also discuss that on Phabricator.

Thomas

God is real... unless declared an integer