Latest KMyMoney version?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jun 11 16:36:25 BST 2019

Hi John,

On Dienstag, 11. Juni 2019 15:47:04 CEST John Mollaghan wrote:

> The latest version on Ubuntu is 5.03, but according to the website, it is
> 5.0.4
>
> Will the new version end up in the Ubuntu repo any time soon?

Don't know. This is in the hands of the Ubuntu package manager. Until then you can try the AppImage version:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KMyMoney_Stable_Appimage_Build/

> Loving KMyMoney by the way, great software. Really like the cash flow
> projections. That was my favourite feature of Microsoft Money and I am
> delighted that KdeMyMoney has it.

Cool.

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception
of handguns and tequila. --Mitch Radcliffe