kbanking plugin fails to build with aqbanking master

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jun 11 08:25:34 BST 2019

Hello,

looks like AqBanking master is more of the mentioned AqBanking6 stuff which needs adaption of KBanking. Martin P. once mentioned a patch that is needed to use. But before AqBanking6 is not announced officially as stable, we will probably not move towards it.

Thomas

On Montag, 10. Juni 2019 14:18:47 CEST MK wrote:

> Hello devs!
>
> I'm trying to build KMM5 master from source and encounter the following:
>
> [ 93%] Building CXX object
> kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/kbmapaccount.cpp.o
> In file included from
> /usr/local/src/git_repo/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/kbmapaccount.cpp:22:0:
> /usr/local/src/git_repo/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/kbmapaccount.h:20:10:
> fatal error: aqbanking/account.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <aqbanking/account.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
> kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/build.make:122:
> recipe for target
> 'kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/kbmapaccount.cpp.o'
> failed
> make[2]: ***
> [kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/kbmapaccount.cpp.o]
> Error 1
> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:8360: recipe for target
> 'kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/all'
> failed
> make[1]: ***
> [kmymoney/plugins/kbanking/dialogs/CMakeFiles/kbanking_dialogs.dir/all]
> Error 2
> Makefile:162: recipe for target 'all' failed
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> ****
>
> gwenhywfar 4.99.11 master
> aqbanking 5.99.24beta master
> libalkimia 8.0 master
>
> ****
>
> "ccmake ." does find the AQBANKING_DIR. What else could be the cause? Is
> HEAD of aqbanking not supported?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Martin

I declare my home as Windows free zone - except the ones made out of glass.