[kmymoney] [Bug 410075] New: Shows closed accounts despite option set to not show them
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sun Jul 21 16:52:07 BST 2019
Bug ID: 410075
Summary: Shows closed accounts despite option set to not show
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: Martin at Lichtvoll.de
Target Milestone: ---
Since KMyMoney closed accounts are shown with name and amount crossed out even
tough in Settings / General / Filter I set "do not show closed accounts"
(translated back from German translation so actually wording might be
different). In previous versions they were really hidden.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Close an account.
2. Set "do not show closed accounts" in Settings / General / Filter
In account view the closed account is still shown, but with name and amount
They are hidden like before.
- They clutter the account overview.
- I do not access them anymore on a regular base. They are just there in case I
need to review a transaction from that time.
- The closed accounts are a thing of the past, I do not need KMyMoney remind me
of their previous existence every time I use it.
- In the overview dashboard they are still hidden. All closed accounts have a
balance of zero.
Linux/KDE Plasma: Debian Sid
KDE Plasma Version: still 5.14
KDE Frameworks Version: still 5.54
Qt Version: 5.11.3
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel