KMyMoney 5.0.5 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jul 11 20:57:36 BST 2019

On Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019 21:21:32 CEST Andrew Ho wrote:

> This is the different I find from kmymoney-master and kmymoney checkout 5.0
>
> It is the only CMakeList.txt.
>
> I haven't compared all the files of these two directories.

That is the problem. There are many more. Run

   git diff origin/5.0..origin/master

to see them all. One of the things is, that we replaced KMyMoneyEdit with AmountEdit in all places and got rid of the former. This replacement is not available in 5.0

I just found "Plot expenses downwards" as a new feature in master.

Q: Do you know the golden rule?
A: The rules are made by those who own the gold!
-- Frank Stornach