KMyMoney 5.0.5 released

Jack ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jul 11 03:52:26 BST 2019

When the master and 5.0 branches are fairly close, as they are, things
like bug fixes can be committed to either and then copied to the other
branch, without a problem.  Things can get tricky when some major change
has been introduced to master branch. so some bug fix to 5.0 no longer
applies cleanly to master because the relevant code base has changed.
In fact, it then is possible that a bug fix to 5.0 is not even relevant
in master, if the relevant code has changed enough.