KMyMoney 5.0.5 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Jul 10 19:19:11 BST 2019

On Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019 19:54:57 CEST Brendan Coupe wrote:

> Am I correct that the 5.0 branch is the cutting edge (more adventurous
> version) and the master branch is the more stable version or am I
> still confused?

It's the other way around. 5.0.5 is cut off the 5.0 branch.

Here you can see that I changed the version number this morning to 5.0.5 on the 5.0 branch and tagged that commit.

commit b814552332e48949d9ed303b7f7a1c51b57366f7 (HEAD -> 5.0, tag: v5.0.5, origin/5.0)
Author: Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>
Date:   Wed Jul 10 08:01:26 2019 +0200

    Bumped version to 5.0.5

If the wording on the mentioned web page is irritating, please let me know (best with a proposal how to improve it)

Thomas

> On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 11:39 AM Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019 18:20:23 CEST Brendan Coupe wrote:
> >
> > > That's why I role my own:-)
> > >
> > > For clarity is it compiled from the Master or the 5.0 branch?
> >
> > Both :)   https://kmymoney.org/appimage.php contains the details.

> > --
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Thomas Baumgart
> >
> > https://www.signal.org/       Signal, the better WhatsApp
> > Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to
> > support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)

Why do computer scientists confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because Oct 31 equals Dec 25!