Query on adjusting column widths

eugene coyle olhaed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:28:48 BST 2019

Hi
My Operating System is Windows 10 (1903). I consider KMyMoney is one of
the best financial packages available for Windows (4.8.3).
I have one irritating problem with KMyMoney I cannot adjust the Date
Column (to see the full date) or be able to adjust any of the others
columns who all seem to have a fixed width.
Is there a solution without major programming re-adjustment. Well done
everybody.
Best wishes
Eugene Coyle

---