Upcoming KMyMoney release 5.0.3

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jan 14 13:50:18 GMT 2019

Hi,

the KMyMoney dev team is preparing the 5.0.3 maintenance release. All the changes are on the 5.0 stable branch already and strings should be in a fairly stable state already. We are now focusing on release tests. The timeline wrt translation is:

immediate: string freeze
2019-01-26: tar ball creation, build tests
2019-01-27: release

Any comments are always welcome. In case you see any blockers please let us know.

The gates in my computer are AND,OR and NOT, not Bill