Question about category ledger

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jan 13 23:22:56 GMT 2019

I just filed a bug that the ledger, when displaying transactions for a
category, does not show the name of that category, but shows the name
of the most recent account for which the ledger was displayed.

The other thing I just rediscovered about the category ledger is that,
for me, a large number of these transactions are matched, but not yet
accepted.  The matches WERE accepted in the actual account ledger which
shows that transaction.  I have not yet looked into the XML file to see
why the match shows accepted from the perspective of the account, but
not of the category.

I'm just reporting here, in case it might reflect some problem with the
logic of accepting matched transactions, or of how that acceptance is
stored.