Columns

Greg Enlow genlow at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 12 16:50:55 GMT 2019

Good Morning Thomas,

I appreciate you responding to me. I apologize if I sent this to the
wrong place. When I searched for help the developers list was the first
thing that can up so I email my request to this location.

I downloaded Kmymoney Version 4.8.2 and the columns show less of the
numbers than Version 4.8.0.

Thanks again,

Greg

On 1/12/2019 2:56 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Greg,
>
> On Freitag, 11. Januar 2019 23:45:22 CET Greg Enlow wrote:
>
>> Thomas,
>>

>> I am using Version 4.8.0 for Windows. My operating system is Windows 10.
> Thank you for the info. It might help to upgrade to a more recent version (4.8.2 or newer). Someone else may provide a download link. Please cc Greg as he is not on the list.
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas

---
https://www.avg.com