Current Windows Builds Fail to Launch

Robert Blackwell robertcblackwell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:20:04 GMT 2019

I recently D/Led kmymoney-master-253-windows-msvc2017_64-cl.exe and
kmymoney-master-265-windows-mingw_64-gcc.exe from their respective build
page on Jenkins. Although either package installs on Windows 10 without
an issue, the program fails to start. Both present similar errors -
missing .dll's. The exact error messages are attached.

Upon finding this error I tried removing these packages and installing
earlier versions. I went back as far as build 256 for mingw64 and build
244 for msvc2017. None of the builds currently available would work.
Each presented the same errors.

I was able to install an older build that I had on file here. That build
was kmymoney-master-225-windows-mingw_64-gcc.exe. I was unable to
determine where the build last good build as I don't have access to
anything between 225 and the oldest build listed on the site.

Robert Blackwell

Phone: (H) 519-272-0198

              (C) 289-314-0920