Fwd: New Ibyfax Message

Jack ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Mon Feb 18 17:30:24 GMT 2019

Hello Cristian,

As Doug said, the web site in the PDF is valid, and if you care enough,
you could use the "contact us" page to tell him the proper way to get
help is via the mailing list, and not a personal fax to an individual.
You might also try a simple reply to the email with the same info, but
I'm not sure if that is an automated mailbox only for sending emails.

Jack